Wednesday 6 January 2010

MOBILE HOMES WITH PARDONS.

I can forgive myself many things,
But not losing you again;
I can not imagine anything worse
Than being without your
Defence.

I can barely believe the distance
Between our positions once more;
I can only hope that its mileage
Conceals the
Remorse.

I can follow certain rhythms
That unfold slowly inside;
I can try to begin entertaining
Their consolation
Prize.

I can conceal many feelings,
But not all of them stay hid;
I can pretend that I gained something
More earnestly
Graded.

I can try harder to travel
Far enough to be careful;
I can relinquish the whys
To be sure that I
Fare well.

I can only hope that students of motion
Are studying my moves,
Because I can’t begin telling you
The things my journey
Proves.

No comments:

Post a Comment